Today I’ve pushed to GitHub a big rework of the PDF engine based upon FPDF class.
Here a short list of improvements :
- Better handling styles inheritance
- Moved FPDF source code to the webgets library folder
- Removed proprietary fonts and added Serif, Sans and Mono GNU Free Fonts
- FPDF extension scripts are treated as plug-ins
- Possibility to use the user project directory called /font as repository of custom (also proprietary) fonts
- Added “group” webget for better organizing elements
- New “pie-chart” webget, it’s at an initial stage, but working.
Futhermore I’ve done this jobs :
- Some documentation files (in italian)
- A new GFwk project called “reference” where I’ll put a bunch of small examples
Custom fonts sample
Pie chart :