A lot of features and fixes I’ve made past times :
– RPC’s are a stable reality
– removed a lot of useless code sent to client (hierarchy, formal webgets id, in line styles)
– almost well balanced caching of CSS code sent to the client, next will be the JS turn
– Optimized and reorganized the methods for asking stuff from the server by using only one access point
– rough implementation of non-iframe subviews : will dynamically load code into the DOM
Time depending, I’ll put every things on the “reference table” project.